Monday, February 2, 2009

The First Post

So people, the much-anticipated blog has arrived. Much to my perfectionist chagrin I finally buckled down tonight for a couple of reasons. You will find that when I blog, as much as this blog has been requested that I blog strictly about relationships, I don’t want to banish myself to a life of perpetual singleness for the reason that I spoke up and became the an experimental scape goat so everyone else could learn from the medicinal anecdotes of been there, done that, don’t want to look back.

I will touch on a variety of topics.

I don’t want to be known as the annoying complaining blogger. I have a hard time reading certain blogs for that reason. Oops, was that a complaint??? Or that if I touch too closely to the real events that the people in my life will come chasing after me with a steak knife in hand.

In all seriousness, most of the actual events in my life will be altered for the safety of those important to me, unless you give me permission first to spill your humour to the world.

So without further ado, I give you my little cyber nook called Kitsch ‘n’ Stone Soup.

No comments: