Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ripping Off the Band-Aid of Truth

Retract:

There is something to always be said about writing. It's a dangerous field to be in. I've had a lot of funny stories that have occurred in my life and I try to share the humour of it all. But at what cost?

Without further ado, I am retracting the last post I wrote for the sake of preserving specific friendships. The hardest part about writing is leaving everyone laughing and no one crying -- especially when it comes to drawing off of personal experiences -- which most writers do.

As usual, I acted before thinking, and for that I am truly sorry. Perhaps I need to find a new coping mechanism for dealing with life. I found the circumstances humorous, however, broadcasting them was perhaps not the wisest choice.

If you can't laugh it off what else have we got?

Point being that the subject posted perhaps needed time to heal before being able to be talked about.

On the other hand, I figure if we don't ever examine including self-examination, then we run the risk of repeating history in human behaviour. All to say that this public apology is extended to those that may have taken offense to what was written. My humblest apologies. What was said was in good humour and for communications evaluation.

This is precisely why most of the personal stories will most likely not make it on here even though time and time again, people have asked for it to be a relationships blog. Sorry folks. Time to water down the content.

Cheerio!

No comments: